The Lead Total Rewards Analyst is responsible for providing analytical and operational support for Goodwill’s compensation and benefits programs. Additionally, will take a lead role in establishing, maintaining and developing Goodwill’s wellbeing program.
Implements organization’s goals, may provide input into strategic goals for Human Resources Total Rewards function. Conducts research, evaluates data, and reports on findings, supporting the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and programs. Has familiarity with the Human Resources budget, may provide input into spending decisions, particularly as pertains to vendors, systems, and projects. Typically works on projects and initiatives that span 12 months – 2 years.
Lead Total Rewards Analyst – Compensation:
1. Provide analytical and operational support for Goodwill’s compensation programs:
a. Oversee annual merit modeling and increase cycle
b. Responsible for incentive program modeling, annual incentive communications and plan documentation
c. Review and provide off cycle pay increase recommendations, including market-based increases, lateral move increases and promotional increases in partnership with HRBP
d. Lead job evaluation process and recommendations, including annual market study
Lead Total Rewards Analyst - Benefits & Wellbeing:
2. Provide analytical and operational support for Goodwill’s benefit programs:
a. Support the administration of employee benefit programs
b. Maintains relationships with vendors,
c. Leads open enrollment initiatives,
d. Assure plans are in compliance with benefit regulations (5500 filing, summary annual reports, Affordable Care Act, etc.).
3. Take a lead role in establishing, maintaining and developing Goodwill’s wellbeing program:
a. Develop targeted wellbeing communications and initiatives to engage employees in wellbeing.
b. Monitor the progress and results of the wellbeing program to include maintaining wellbeing metrics that tie to a reduction in medical costs.
Lead Total Rewards Analyst – General Duties:
4. Provide analytical support for the total rewards function: respond to and analyze results of total rewards surveys, conduct data mining and reporting on total rewards information.
5. Serve as a lead providing expertise, technical support and training to other total rewards staff members.
6. Serve as project manager on assigned projects.
7. Keep abreast of total rewards regulations.
8. Leading and Developing Talent: May partner with coworkers to advance their development.
9. Project and Change Management: May serve as a team member, or subject matter expert, for formal or department projects. Contributes ideas and helps develop solutions, while balancing demands of project work and routine job responsibilities. Engages effectively in change affecting her/him, communicating appropriately with supervisor. Follows through on learning, skill building, and practice necessary to adapt to change.
10. Problem Solving: Light supervision; works independently. Periodic review of work by manager or direct customer. Researches, analyzes, and evaluates situations and reports on findings. Solves advanced problems.
11. Technical Skill: Advanced knowledge of professional principles and skills. Comprehensive knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization.
12. Community Engagement: Champions Goodwill’s community engagement initiatives. Aware of Goodwill’s community partner organizational and participates in volunteer opportunities as pertains to role and interest. Participates in industry/knowledge groups.
13. Complete all other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
CORE CULTURAL COMPETENCIES:
- Customer Focus: Independently anticipate and meet customer needs, while searching for ways to improve customer service. Internalize customer feedback, and follow up with customer to ensure problems are solved by providing innovative ideas to meet their future needs.
- Values Differences: Seeks out the diverse perspectives and talents of others, striving to work effectively with others who have different perspectives, backgrounds or styles. Behave with sensitivity towards differences in cultural norms, expectations, and ways of communicating. Challenge stereotyping or offensive comments.
- Communicates Effectively: Shares information and updates with others, while ensuring a clear, concise and professional communication through reports, documentation, written and other communications. Listens with interest to what others have to say.
- Situational Adaptability: Demonstrates flexibility of responses to different situations through adapting to the changing needs, conditions, priorities or opportunities. Monitors how well an approach is working to see if a change is needed, recognizing cues that suggest a change in approach or behavior is needed.
- Drives Results: Demonstrates a strong drive to achieve meaningful results, through driving tasks to successful completion and closure. Sets high standards for own performance, showing determination in the face of obstacles and setbacks.
- Ensures Accountability: Takes responsibility and ownership for successes and failures in own work. Monitors progress of performance and changes approach accordingly, following through on commitments.
Job requires the following: remain stationary for sustained periods of time; ability to move about to accomplish tasks; must be able to operate a computer or similar technology, which typically involves substantial motions of wrist, hands and/or fingers; visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing data, operating equipment or review thoroughness of work; ability to communicate with others and exchange information. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.